Pastor Tony Simmons
Pastor Simmons is married to Rachel Simmons(District Missonary for the King of Salem District)and the 1st Lady of Storehouse Ministries for Christ COGIC.
He is the District Superintent for the King of Salem District appointed in January 2010. He is the father of Brandon Simmons(Atlanta Christian College) and Carlton Simmons(Therrell High) Pastor Simmons is the Christian Leadership Principal of Emmauel Christian School under the umbrella of the Georgia Homeschool Association. Pastor Simmons has been the Servant Leader of Storehouse Ministries for Christ since 1996. His focused in Ministry is to have men and women live a lifestyle of worshiping God daily.
Summary of Service
1. Over 29 years in Teaching in the Fulton County School System
2. Over 15 years of Solid Experience providing selfless Clergy service throughout Metro Atlanta
3. Remarkable knowledge of principles and methods for training, design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects
4. Excellent communication (both written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
5. Excellent ability to translate and explain information and how to use it
6. Excellent knowledge of individual differences and interest regarding motivation.